Eileen grew up in a liberal environment surrounded by country and jazz music. She believes that life should be lived with gusto on a daily basis; too much planning can ruin the mood. For years, she held a day job that required her to crunch numbers and analyze the economics of the modern world while daydreaming of writing her own novel. After realizing that she was spending more and more time with her computer, she decided to explore the world of freelance writing. Eileen derives her inspirations from Howard Roark, her beagles, DSH cat and travails in and around the metro via mountain bike. Find out more about Eileen on our Staff page, or connect with her via the links provided below.
Posts by Eileen Rillera:
- The Dr. Oz Show Review: Trendy Products That Pose Higher Risks To The Body, Part 1 (9/1/14)
- Rachael Ray Show Review: Culinary Experts’ Sumptuous Side Dishes, Part 3 (9/01/14)
- The Chew Review: Michael Symon’s Most Wanted Dishes, Part 1 (9/01/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Review: Food That Significantly Contribute To Better Health, Part 4 (8/28/14)
- Dr. Phil Review: Addressing Intimacy Issues Among Couples (8/28/14)