Eileen grew up in a liberal environment surrounded by country and jazz music. She believes that life should be lived with gusto on a daily basis; too much planning can ruin the mood. For years, she held a day job that required her to crunch numbers and analyze the economics of the modern world while daydreaming of writing her own novel. After realizing that she was spending more and more time with her computer, she decided to explore the world of freelance writing. Eileen derives her inspirations from Howard Roark, her beagles, DSH cat and travails in and around the metro via mountain bike. Find out more about Eileen on our Staff page, or connect with her via the links provided below.
Posts by Eileen Rillera:
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Jennifer Aniston discovers truth in pain medication addiction for new film (12/18/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Health awareness stories; the woman who read her heart attack symptoms right (12/17/14)
- The Voice Season 7 Finale Live Recap: Can Matt McAndrew’s “Wasted Love” deliver victory? (12/16/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: JJ Virgin’s sugar step-down test group lost average of 10 lbs & sweet tooth (12/16/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Vitamin D supplement is best absorbed in the body when taken with largest meal of the day (12/15/14)