Eileen grew up in a liberal environment surrounded by country and jazz music. She believes that life should be lived with gusto on a daily basis; too much planning can ruin the mood. For years, she held a day job that required her to crunch numbers and analyze the economics of the modern world while daydreaming of writing her own novel. After realizing that she was spending more and more time with her computer, she decided to explore the world of freelance writing. Eileen derives her inspirations from Howard Roark, her beagles, DSH cat and travails in and around the metro via mountain bike. Find out more about Eileen on our Staff page, or connect with her via the links provided below.
Posts by Eileen Rillera:
- Shark Tank Recap: Kitchen Safe co-owner emotionally defends product from Kevin O’Leary (11/21/14)
- Dateline NBC Recap: David Dooley’s guilty verdict is based on his & wife’s inconsistent statements (11/21/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Water & protein bars are essential items for emergencies (11/21/14)
- The Biggest Loser Recap: Week 13 slump at final weigh-in; who was eliminated? (11/20/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Radical & restrictive Whole30 diet devoid of cheats, grains, legumes & dairy (11/20/14)