Eileen grew up in a liberal environment surrounded by country and jazz music. She believes that life should be lived with gusto on a daily basis; too much planning can ruin the mood. For years, she held a day job that required her to crunch numbers and analyze the economics of the modern world while daydreaming of writing her own novel. After realizing that she was spending more and more time with her computer, she decided to explore the world of freelance writing. Eileen derives her inspirations from Howard Roark, her beagles, DSH cat and travails in and around the metro via mountain bike. Find out more about Eileen on our Staff page, or connect with her via the links provided below.
Posts by Eileen Rillera:
- The Biggest Loser Recap: Scott Mitchell won’t wallow in loss, steps up in monumental challenge (10/23/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Study confirms properly stored food is safe & good even after expiration date (10/23/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Smart shopping entails white paper, grocery list & old receipts (10/22/14)
- The Voice Recap: Ricky Manning & Reagan James boldly surge through intricate songs (10/21/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: 7-day detox with plant-based foods yields results similar to juice diet (10/21/14)