Eileen grew up in a liberal environment surrounded by country and jazz music. She believes that life should be lived with gusto on a daily basis; too much planning can ruin the mood. For years, she held a day job that required her to crunch numbers and analyze the economics of the modern world while daydreaming of writing her own novel. After realizing that she was spending more and more time with her computer, she decided to explore the world of freelance writing. Eileen derives her inspirations from Howard Roark, her beagles, DSH cat and travails in and around the metro via mountain bike. Find out more about Eileen on our Staff page, or connect with her via the links provided below.
Posts by Eileen Rillera:
- America’s Got Talent Recap: Mat Franco makes people love magic all over again (9/16/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: 80% of sodium in diet comes from processed food (9/16/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Lifestyle change starts with losing red meat to lose weight (9/15/14)
- The Dr. Oz Show Recap: Multi-dose flu vaccines contain potent neurotoxin (9/11/14)
- Rachael Ray Show Review: Tasty substitutes to traditional beef burgers, Part 2 (9/11/14)